New hires in mobile apps: Tapjoy, Z2Live and more
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with seven new hires overall between three companies. Z2Live reported the most activity with three new hires. The highest profile hire of the week was Jeff Drobick who joined Tapjoy as its Chief Product Officer. Drobick was President and CEO of Geeknet Media and eBay Vice President of Information Management & Delivery.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- David Collins, Software Test Engineering Lead – Collins previously worked as the Director of Quality Engineering at Kixeye.
- Kat Townsend, Brand Manager – Townsend worked in Brand Marketing at Ubisoft.
- Hemali Majithia, Data Scientist – Majithia formerly worked as Sr. Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters.
- Jeff Drobick, Chief Product Officer — Drobick was President and CEO of Geeknet Media and eBay Vice President of Information Management & Delivery.
- Glen Pryer, Vice President of Operations – Pryer used to work at 38 Studios and Blizzard.
- Adam Flanders, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing — Flanders was SVP of Sales and Marketing at Glu Mobile.
- Shanis Windland, Senior Director of Finance – Windland used to work at Big Fish Games.