New hires in mobile apps: PlayHaven, Wooga and more
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up slightly this week with only nine new hires overall between three companies. Wooga reported the most activity with five new hires. the highest profile hire of the week was Ville Heijari who joined PlayHaven as General Manager of Europe. Heijari was formerly SVP of Marketing at Rovio.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Ville Heijari, General Manager of Europe – Heijari was Rovio Entertainment’s SVP of Marketing.
- Fatima Alves, Office Manager – Alves was formerly Project Manager/Office Manager at ABC Contractors Inc.
- Jesse Helton, Senior Engineer — Helton was previously Senior Engineer at Backbone Entertainment.
- Benjamin Taylor, Game Engineer – Taylor worked as a Game Play Programmer at EA Maxis.
- Thomas James Hollnack, Graphic Designer – Hollnack was a Junior Art Director at Argonauten G2.
- Stephan Krohn, Engineer – Krohn worked as a Senior Developer at Kunststoff.
- Arnold Flöck, Mobile Game Artist – Flöck was employed at GameDuell as an Interface Designer.
- Maija Marincenko, Game Analyst – Marincenko was a Business Intelligence Analyst at airBaltic Corporation.
- Melanie Klein, Engineer – Klein was a Systems Developer at Projectplace International AB.