New hires in mobile apps: DeNA, Gloops and Brainbow
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with only seven new hires overall between three companies. Gloops reported the most activity with four new hires. There were no high profile hires to report this week.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Mark Johnson, Director of Investor Relations — Johnson previously worked as a director of investor relations and corporate development at MediciNova, Inc.
- Bertrand Lamarque, Director of Engineering — Lamarque was previously a Technical Director at Playfish on games such as Restaurant City, My Empire and Sim City Social.
- Herve Piton, Art Directo at Playfish – Piton held the same position at Playfish, working on SimCity Social.
- David Wright, Senior Artist – Wright was formerly senior artist at Pocket Gems.
- Kaya Waters, Accounting Manager – Waters was a senior accountant at Sesaco Corporation.
- Owen Pedrotti, Game Engineer — Pedrotti worked as a game engineer at Big Point Games.
- Jordan Lee, Game Engineer — Lee comes to Gloops from Playmeme Games where he was a lead software engineer.