New hires in mobile apps: Gamevil and Breaktime Studios
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector stayed the same this week with five new hires between two companies. Breaktime Studios reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hire of the week was Won Il Sue who joined Gamevil as senior vice president. Sue was recently the vice president of corporate development at Nexon America.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Won Il Sue, senior vice president of Gamevil USA – Sue was was recently the vice president of corporate development at Nexon America.
- Ed Chennault, QA – Chennault was previously QA lead at Nihilistic Software, Sony Computer Entertainment of America and Namco Hometek.
- Drew Banyai, Software Engineer – Banyai was formerly a programmer and engineer at Zynga, Bigpoint and G2 Game Design.
- Anthony Fudd, Product Manager – Fudd was a game producer at Tagged and Blue Noodle.
- Katherine Geiger, Data Analyst — Geiger worked as a business intelligence analyst at 50Cubes.