New hires in mobile apps: GREE, NaturalMotion and more
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up this week with 17 new hires overall between six companies. NaturalMotion reported the most activity with eight new hires. The highest profile hires of the week are Ben Liu who now serves as Pocket Gems’ CEO, and Ya-Bing Chu who now serves as Betable’s Chief Product Officer. Liu was previously COO at Pocket Gems and Chu was formerly vice president at Zynga.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Ya-Bing Chu, Chief Product Officer — Chu was formerly vice president at Zynga.
- Paul Workman, Server Software Engineer – Workman previously worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Making Fun.
- Randy Lastimosa, Graphic Designer — Lastimosa comes to GREE after his role as a graphic designer at Perfect World Entertainment.
- Neil Haldar, VP of Business Development – Haldar used to have a contract role with the company.
- Yanhang Guo, Software Engineer, Monetization Platform – Guo was a software developer at the Cygnas Corporation.
- Hiroshi Murakami, Data Center Project Manager – Murakami worked as an infrastructure adviser at NTT America.
- Eduardo Camacho, QA Game Tester — Camacho was formerly a QA tester, Android Team at Glu Mobile Inc.
- Sim Dietrich, Senior Technical Director of Graphics Technologies – Dietrich is a former OnLive and Intel executive.
- Emma McGonigle, Talent Acquisition Manager – McGonigle was previously the Talent Manager at MPC.
- Kenneth Dunlop, Games QA Tester – Dunlop also joins the company.
- Susanta Dutta, Apps Developer and Software Engineer — Dutta comes to the company from Eurocom Entertainment.
- Jessica Williamson, Receptionist, Administrator – Williamson joins the company from the Said Business School.
- Andrew Innes, Animator – Innes worked at Climax.
- Melissa Aiu, San Francisco Office Manager — Aiu is a new hire at the company’s San Francisco location.
- Hayden Scott-Baron, Designer – Scott-Baron comes to NaturalMotion from Starfruit Games.
- Alex Parker, Programmer — Parker was formerly working at Rare.
- Ben Liu, CEO – Liu was previously COO at Pocket Gems.