Announcing Inside Social Apps NYC 2012
We’re excited to announce the first East-Coast edition of Inside Social Apps, happening in New York City on Dec. 3, 2012. This full-day conference will include focused panels, presentations and fireside chats on timely topics and trends. If you’re a developer, marketer or investor in the mobile app industry, you won’t want to miss our great lineup of expert speakers.
Mobile session highlight: The Future of Mobile App Discovery and Marketing session will examine the challenges of mobile app discovery and how recent shifts in platform operatory policy and Facebook’s entry in mobile have impacted discoverability. Panelists include:
- Chris Akhavan, VP and GM of Partnerships and Strategic Operations, Tapjoy
- David Chu, Director of Developer Marketing, GREE International
- Hussein Fazal, CEO, AdParlor
- Jude Gomila, Co-Founder, Heyzap
- Matthaus Krzykowski, Co-Founder, Xyologic
Check out the agenda to see the full lineup of sessions.
ISA is just 6 weeks away! Register now for the event and save $200 on a conference pass or $300 on a combo pass for access to ISA and the AllFacebook Marketing Conference on Dec. 4-5. We hope to see you there.