New hires in mobile: GREE, Gameloft and InMobi
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up slightly this week with 24 new hires between 12 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, GREE reported the most activity with nine new hires. This week’s highest profile hire goes to CocoonJS creator Ludei, which brings on Joe Monastiero as its first president.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- James Fenley, iOS Systems Platform Engineer – Fenley was previously a software engineer at TrickPlay Inc.
- Mehdi Majeri, WW Development Manager – Majeri moves to EA’s mobile division. He was was formerly a WW associate development manager with EA.
- Shinobu Koiwa, Digital Account / Project Manager for EMEA – EA Popcap makes our list with a promotion. Koiwa was previously a localization project manager at PopCap Games International.
- Mike Tata, Producer – Tata was formerly a producer with CDV Software’s US office.
- Gal Marom, JAVA Developer – Marom was formerly a web developer at Trade Networks.
- Chris Pentz, Producer – was previously an internal producer at GP Games.
- Kenneth Hullett, Game Data Analyst – Hullett recently earned his PhD from UC Santa Cruz.
- James Hogue, Senior System Administrator – Hogue was the director of systems operations at Adbrite before he Joined GREE.
- Jeffrey Parvin, Software Engineer (Android Bootcamp) – Parvin comes over from R. Brooks Associates where he was an electrical engineering intern.
- Colleen O’Rourke, Player Experience Specialist – GREE is O’Rourke’s first placement in the industry.
- Ted Dobyns, Software Engineer (Android Boot Camp) – Dobyns was an undergraduate research assistant at UNC Charlotte.
- William Fletcher Cole, Software Engineer – Cole was previously a programming intern at Chronic Logic in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Zechariah Dzegede, Software Developer – Dzegede was formerly a component design engineer at Intel.
- John Lee, Software Engineer, Mobile Games – Lee was a software engineer at EA before coming to GREE.
- Tracy Espeleta, Sr Product Manager – Was a lead producer at Booyah.
- Laxmi Naorem, Talent Aquisition Specialist – HR – Naorem was a consultant recruiter at InMobi before moving into a new, full time role with the company.
- Ankita Mawandia, Software Developer Engineer – Mawandia starts their career at InMobi.
- Archana Dubey, Sr. SDET – Dubey was senior software quality engineer at Yahoo before he joined InMobi.
- Joe Monastiero, President – Monastiero was the former co-founder of appMobi, another HTML5 app development platform maker.
- Nikhil Murthy, Programmer – Murthy was formerly an intern at Zomato.
- Keith Chu, Web Design Engineer – Chu used to be a Sr. web design engineer at Autodesk.
- Sueann Williams, Junior Game Artist — Williams starts her career with Storm8.
- Allie (McFadzean) Forsberg, Sales Director – Forsberg was previously the midwest account executive at Meebo.
- Tesia Sommer, Senior Manager, Partner Development – Sommer was formerly a summer associate at Deloitte Consulting.